Monday, December 31, 2012

Year in Review 2012

Covered in Grace

I am so excited to be joining Brooke and the other co-hosts for a Year in Review link up.

The idea is to present to the bloggy world your favorite post each month from the past year. Now I have only been blogging since July so this will only be 6 months worth of my favorite posts.

Without further ado, I present to you---Year in Review

July

This month I first began to get serious about blogging and only had three posts, you have to walk before you can run right? I had two get to know me posts. I wrote why I wanted to start blogging...

"I am defiantly I blog reader. For some reason I love reading about the lives of people even though I don't know them. Although I love this, it is really hard to find blogs about young, single, passionately Catholic people. So then I thought "well I fit into that category, I should start blogging again" (by again I mean really start because two posts don't really constitute as a blogger). Well then of course I wondered what the heck would I write about. Again another idea "I love reading about people's everyday normal lives not always about their out of ordinary stuff" And thus it came full circle. I plan on writing blogs hopefully with lots of pictures of just the ordinary stuff I do each day. Things about my life as nursing student, as a student at Franciscan University of Steuvenville, as a young lady striving to follow Christ in full abandonment, a Catholic, a daughter, an amateur crafter, and a half way decent cook. So here I start this journey, hopefully it will grow into something beautiful. Please comment and let me know who you are, how you stumbled upon my blog, what you want to hear about, really anything."

I also wrote a post about why I go to Franciscan. I figure both of these gave a good idea about who I am and from what perspective I am writing. (I am hoping you forgot how to count or are letting me off he hook because I only have 6 months of posts to choose from)

August

In August the summer winded down and I headed back to my fourth year of college. I would have to say my favorite post would involve my Roasted Vegetable Pasta Sauce. This is partially because I am still enjoying this sauce from the freezer and because I love taking pictures of food.


September

In September I was really starting to get in the swing of the semester. In September I wore alot of cute outfits apparently, if I do say so myself.



But my favorite post would have to be one that I link back to often about Radical Conversion and Passionate Faith. This is still such a huge conviction for me. We need to pray for radical conversion and live passionate faith, our society, our country, and our Church needs us.

October

All the "Daybooks" from October are my favorite but in particular this one, mainly because I love the pictures.

"I am creating....memories. YOLO."

November

In November I had 23 posts!! That is nearly a post a day!! I have no idea how I had time for that. I started doing "What I Wore" link ups including "What I Wore Sunday" which I have enjoyed doing so much. I also apparently spent alot of time with my household sisters. This is my favorite post of the month because it contained in it so much love. I am so luck to have my life filled with so many beautiful people and amazing blessings.



December

In December I posted some of my favorite recipes, including Crockpot Chicken Chili, yum yum! But my favorite post would have to be this simple one about what Christmas boils down to.




Thank you for joining me for a little look down blogging memory lane. Please subscribe and join me for another year of blogging, I am looking forward to it.

Live joy.



1 comment:

  1. Hi I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete