Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Night Dinner

A dinner for champions or should I say A students.



I know what healthy food is I just don't always make the decision to eat it. Tonight was different when I scrounged together a brain food, protein filled dinner.

Quinoa and Brown Rice (from Costco, Amazon link Seeds of Change Organic Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic, 8.5-Ounce, 4 Count)
Green Beans sauteed in Coconut Oil
Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt with Chia seeds. I nearly never buy Yoplait but I was craving honey Greek yogurt, I could get this with my abundent meal plan points which need to be used up in less than two weeks and I took my car to the shop so I couldn't go to the grocery store even if I wanted to.

Don't worry I ended the night with Hot Chocolate with Mint cream so I neither studied too hard nor ate too much brain food.

To sleep so that I can spend another day deep in Pediatric and OB nursing.

Live joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment