Thursday, December 6, 2012

What I Wore....Thursday

So even though I had a great outfit on yesterday I decided to cheat with my link up and do "What I Wore Thursday".

We, the women of Regina Angelorum, had 6:30 Mass this morning followed by breakfast. If this was the only Mass this semester we had to make it good so naturally we had a dance party including Mariah Carey, One Direction and other great sing-alongs.


O and did I mention our dress was Christmas themed.


We always say pretty much anything goes at Franciscan when it comes to fashion so why not wear loads of crazy christmas clothes.

The details

Sweatshirt: Angel armor
Pants: Red pants from Goodwill
Socks: Candy Cane socks from Old Navy
Shoes: Tom Gold Glitter
And of course bow earrings

Thanks for letting me brag about how great my sisters are! What a blessing to celebrate Mass together followed by a fun breakfast.

And if you are visiting from Pleated Poppy I hope you will come back again.

Live joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment