Thursday, November 22, 2012

What I Wore to Thanksgiving Dinner

I love this link up over at Camp Patton and just had to join in on the fun.

Today I filled my stomach with turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing at my aunt and uncle's house. Nothing fancy so I just had a nice top ensemble and blue jeans. Sorry for the bathroom mirror shots.

Top: silky pinkish top from Marshalls/TJ Maxx.
Sweater: Liz Lange sweater from Target
Necklace: Cookie Lee from my mom jewelry cabinet




A close up of the necklace. It looks alot like the one I talked about here but not the same one.

3 comments:

  1. omg. I LOVE cute socks AND longishy sweaters like that ... so I am weirdly coveting your look!

    thanks SO much for linking .... happy to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great necklace and super cozy socks!

    ReplyDelete