Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I Wore to Macy's

The dress code for associates at Macy's is all black. If you have a cardigan on you can wear any color underneath and your shoes can be any color but besides that all black is it.

When I began working there a few summers ago, I bought two black dress pants at Goodwill and a pair of black capris at Marshalls/TJ Maxx otherwise I swore I wouldn't spend money on a minimum wage seasonal job. In hindsight, two summers and three holidays later, I could have spent a little money on some black attire if I would have known how long I would work there. But I have made it work with the black clothes I have and have a large section in my closet at home of black clothes which will mostly be purged upon getting a real job. But here are two poor quality iphone photos of my outfits for the two days I went to work over Thanksgiving break.


Nothing fancy just some black and neutrals, some of it from my moms closet and jewelery box.

Live joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment