Monday, November 12, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Wedding Edition


I am joining Kendra again over at Fine Linen and Purple for What I Wore Sunday

DISCLAIMER: This post isn't actually what I wore Sunday because a wedding just throws everything off. This past weekend I was in CT for a household sister's wedding. I went to the wedding Mass Saturday and afternoon and did go to Mass on Sunday. On Sunday, I was literally in my Mass clothes for only while in the Church because we woke up a half hour before Mass and left for the 8 hour trip back to Steubenville straight from the Church parking lot and I quickly slipped yoga pants on under my skirt and switched out a cardigan and belt for a sweatshirt. They call it stealthy packing.

So this is what I wore Friday on the drive out to CT. I thought it was cute so I wanted to share.


Yoga Pants from Target
Pink Shirt from H&M with a modest tank top underneath from ModBod
Liz Lange Grey Sweater
Gold Toms
Cowl scarf made by me!


And this is what I wore to Mass Saturday afternoon during which Matt and Amy vowed before God that they would be together forever and always until death do them part.

So as not to draw too much attention, I don't have a picture by myself because that can just be weird sometimes. Instead I have a picture with a dear friend who I have talked about before.


Dress and belt from a friend
Sweater from a friend
Hair done by a friend
You can't see it in the picture but I had on leopard print flats from Target, they were actually mine


Yeap one of the best kind of outfits is one borrowed from friends.

Live joy.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! That is a good color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How practical and how wonderful...love it all!!

    ReplyDelete