Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

+The big highlight of this week, the thing I am most thankful for, would have to be my 7 new sisters. Each day I have been so amazed and inspired by them. There dead pan is incredible!



+On that note, I am so thankful for my household sisters. They truly are my sisters. They challenge me to imitate Our Lady more perfectly. They are powerful intercessors who are changing the world.



+I am thankful that the Lord is taking me on another crazy Haiti adventure and that He is putting together another amazing team.


+I am so thankful for long time best friends. With the recent cancer diagnosis of Kate's dad, I am reminded of the rock of friendship we have that is always there through happy joyful moments and really crappy unfair situations. My life would not be the same without these girls.

My high school graduation nearly 4 years ago!

+I was going to be thankful for something frivolous like nail polish but I just have a hard time even putting that in after the other four rock solid things. So yes, I am thankful for my bed, nail polish, finally breaking in a pair of toms, awesome Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread cookies, Christmas trees, and new phones but those things just can't compare to things like sisterhood, mission trips, and best friends. Lord, you bless me more than I deserve.

Live joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment