Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Not Alone Series: Prayer


Back again for another installment in the Not Alone Series.  This week the link-up is about prayer.  There is so much I could say about this but I am going to keep with what I wish to share with the whole world.

When I first heard the theme prayer my first thought was the Nativity Mystery of the joyful mysteries said on Mondays and Saturdays.  I try to pray for my future husband as often as I remember but I nearly always offer up the third joyful mystery for my future husband.  That he is serving and loving the Lord.  For our family-that we can live in imitation of the Holy Family.  That we can be a faithful couple and love each other more each day than we did the day before.  That he can be a God fearing father when God willing we are blessed with children.  Each time my hands slip over those ten beads I pray for future husband, all of his needs and an increase in virtues.


4 comments:

  1. This is great... I love how short, simple but SO beautiful this post is. :)

    Also... this is the only way I remember to keep track of your blog b/c your feed doesn't automatically update still. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sad day :( You know I am a nurse too and know nothing about computers or why it won't do it. I just realized it doesn't do it for me either. I just contact bloglovin' so I can get to the bottom of it.

      Delete