Monday, April 22, 2013

Life changer.

http://jizazito.blogspot.com/p/marian-mondays.html


I am sure most people who stumble upon a Marian Monday link up know just how much a consecration is a life changer.  Being bound forever to Mary so that with Mary we may approach Jesus is bound to do some pretty radical things in your life.  I have done the St. Louis de Monefort consecration multiple times before and it is beautiful, however if you struggle with the language of that intense preparation for consecration I recommend the St. Maximilian Kolbe consecration to you.  The theology in it is stunning and can be a little easier to get through however no less rewarding.  I am currently, along side my household, renewing my consecration for 6th time with preparation by St. Maximilian Kolbe.  Mary I am thine, and all I have is thine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment