Thursday, April 11, 2013

Five Favorites--4/11/13



I haven't done too many links lately and we all know I am a sucker for links so here I am linking up to Five Favorites again.


~1~ Call the Midwives. I know other people are getting into this show too so it isn't any novelty but I love this show. I am sad that there is only one season on Netflix so am trying to savor every episode. I am normally not a huge fan of historical shows but this one totally meets my fancy. And the fact that this show revolves around midwifery just makes my heart swoon. It makes me fall in love with midwifery all over again.


~2~ Vick's Vapor Rub (well in this case off brand). I could give you mucousy descriptions but I will spare those who aren't of the medical field. All I have got to say is I love this stuff.


~3~ Storms. Storms have begun and it was awesome last night to sit out on our patio wrapped in a blanket and watch the lightening in the distance.


~4~Coffee. I feel like this makes it on to every five favorites, phfr, and 7QT but what can I say I love this stuff. Right now I am enjoying some of the gold with lots of cream which just makes it even more golden.

~5~ My rainbow sandals. I splurged on these sandals last summer (really it is more like an investment because have you seen how great these are made) and I love pulling them back out again with the weather warming up lately.


Well there you have it, the five current faves. Can't wait to see everyone else's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment