Friday, April 12, 2013

7 Quick Takes (Vol 12)



--- 1 ---
Have you seen all the books I have been finishing lately? I have recent reviews on Consoling the Heart of Jesus and Kisses from Katie, have an upcoming one for Jesus of Nazareth, and am currently reading another book in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series.
--- 2 ---
I am going to a Pirates came tonight and I am super excited. I haven't been to a baseball game in so long so I am excited to go to one with my sisters. The bonus is the ticket was only $10 and it included a t-shirt and food voucher.
--- 3 ---
I am not complaining but my school work has greatly dwindled over the last few weeks. It has been great to enjoy movies, book, and visiting with friends.
--- 4 ---
So I am not busy with school work but my life is still full and I couldn't be more thankful. (This AA is actually Angels Anonymous, something we do with my household Regina Angelorum. However I do also go to Alcoholics Anonymous for my Psych nursing class which I am blown away by and is worth another whole post on its own.)
--- 5 ---

I am hoping that I get some calls for summer jobs this week. I have applied to an array of places including hospitals and nursing homes for nursing assistant jobs. Ideally I would love to get a job and the local community hospital. Not only would it be great to be in the hospital setting but this hospital is also 6.265 minutes away (relatively) so commute would basically be nonexistent. Here's to hoping!
--- 6 ---

Have you seen this. I think it is so funny. I laugh every time I see it.
--- 7 ---

Nothing else to say so what is it, "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all." 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment