Sunday, July 28, 2013

WIWS (Vol.27)


"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...."

How great it is to see the sun shining after the kindof crummy day yesterday.  Out of all the days to be crummy it had to be yesterday, the day my roommate from Maggie's Place was having a backyard wedding.  I want to do a whole post about that and my time at Maggie's Place because I realized I have never really talked about it here on the bloggity.  For now I leave you with two pictures but I do hope that you will come back for more.



Onto Sunday.  Today we are going to Mass at our "other parish" aka the parish my mom works at and the one we used to belong to before we switched to our now parish for the last Mass for the assistant pastor there.






The Outfit:
Skirt:  Target
Wrinkled Shirt:  T.J. Maxx/Marshalls
Sandals: Target
Earrings:  Picked them up this weeek from Old Navy, on sale for $2.99!
Bracelet:  Bridesmaid gift from MaryClaire, she choose the beads for them and had someone make them, a treasure!!
Coffee Cup:  precious gift from a beautiful friend

And there is just something so great about sheets drying on the line that I just had to include it!






1 comment:

  1. Sheets hanging on the line are the absolute best. I love the smell when they come in. Just love it.

    You look lovely as always...the earrings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete