Saturday, July 27, 2013

July Cara Box


Cara Box


I have been so excited to receive my July Cara Box especially since my June partner ended up being a flop and never sending me anything.  If you don't know what a Cara Box is head on over to Kaitlyn's blog to learn about it.

This month's theme was "Nautical." I received a box from Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings and am going to be sending one to Lauren at Simply Southern, Simply Lauren. I haven't sent it yet because she is on vaca and I don't want it to be sitting on her porch or something like that for too long.

It was great emailing Shane.  We learned that we were both going into our last year of college and that we both live and go to college in Ohio.  I was giddy when I saw the box had arrived.

My two favorite things were this great little blue chevron bag with matching drink coozie and this awesome little nautical themed note cards.   The chevron bag will be perfect for throwing a water bottle, headphones, and wallet into when I head to the gym or my bible, journal, and a book for the chapel, because Frannies do things like have a chapel bag.  I am always wanting little notecards to stick in a gift so these were just perfect!!

I think I am going to participate for one more month and then back out for now because I just don't really do any shopping when I am at school.

If you are here for the first time visiting from Wifessionals-welcome! Stick around because I can't wait for Lauren to get her box!



No comments:

Post a Comment