Thursday, July 25, 2013

One Year



One year ago today I started writing on this blog regularly.  I can't believe it has been a year.  I have finished another year of nursing school, seen so many of my friends and household sisters become wives, experienced the joy of Franciscan University for another year, and grown another year wiser.  Here on the blog I have shown you many a Sunday outfits, presented some of my favorites, given some quick takes, contributed to the Not Alone Series and written oh so much about my beloved household and school.   Through this blog I have gotten to know some lovely ladies, encouraged myself to read more and most importantly carefully think out ideas so that I could clearly present my thoughts. Many a times I have wanted to quit but for even more reasons I haven't.  I am ready for another year of this crazy bloggy world.  Here's to another of growing relationships, writing from the heart, sharing my story and very soon a new design.

By the numbers:

200 blog posts
9921 page views
26 google followers and 13 bloglovin followers

1 comment: