Thursday, January 24, 2013

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

round button chicken

Ok, I couldn't pick just one picture in most of these categories.  I just had too many wonderful pictures to share.  It has been crazy being back at school but oh so very blessed!

{pretty}

One of my best friends and big in household, Emily, came into town for the weekend.  If I do say so myself, we are a pretty pair. 



{happy}

FOP this past weekend.  It makes my soul happy to see so many students and visitors praising the Lord. 


Shopping with some sisters, made even sweeter by finding some great items.

Chick-fil-a can always make you happy.  (Sad story-half that milkshake spilled in my car.)


{funny}

This picture isn't funny in it of itself.  After Mass on Sunday, I went with a ton of the people I transfered in with, many of whom had graduated but were visiting,  to a beloved breakfast spot in town.  This picture may not be funny but trust me that many laughs were had together. 

Breakfast at said beloved breakfast place.



{real}


Last Friday I had to sit in this classroom from 8-11 and again from 1-4:30, nothing more real than that.   During this time we learned lab values and their significance, for real we are becoming nurses. 


The power point for said class had 192 slides. Real life.


The Steubenville rape case, though not in any way associated with the University, is so sad.  Students gather to watch the Dr. Phil special about our beloved town. 

Live joy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining! I can imagine all the good laughs you had with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete