Thursday, January 31, 2013

{p,h,f,r}

round button chicken

{pretty}

The gift I gave to my goddaughter on her Baptism.  So beautiful!!

{happy}

This color combo made me so happy!!


We had a bake sale to raise money for our Haiti mission trip.  It made me so happy how much money we made and seeing the team interact.

{funny}

Only at Franciscan do you find a miraculous medal hidden among a bunch of change aquired at above bake sale
{real}

When I was home for the baptism I worked for my mom one day sending out 1500 letters to parishioners who gave money during 2012.  I came out victorious with only one paper cut!!


These lab values are going to get the best of me. 

If you are a visitor from Like Mother, Like Daughter I hope you will follow me and come back for more posts about nursing school, Our Lady, and Haiti just to name a few!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Godmother you are! That is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining! I love the gift for your godchild. Just right!

    ReplyDelete