Saturday, January 19, 2013

7 Quick Takes (Vol. 7)

7 takes for the 7th Volume!


I was going to do this update only of instagram pictures and then I wanted to make sure you saw my recent spiritual reflection post and had a something to say about nursing so consider it a hodge smodge Quick Takes. 


--- 1 ---




How do you like this gem I found when I was still at home!  In this picture I am about four months old, I love how into it my parents are and how obviously uninterested I am. 


--- 2 ---


I refuse to eat a carrot that looks like legs, 'nuff said. 

--- 3 ---


Catholic problems--the dust that accumulates in Mary's mantels. 


--- 4 ---


I love this time of the semester when you don't really have work to do yet.  So what did I do?  Took a whole afternoon to watch Gilmore Girls with some of my household sisters under an electric blanket. 

--- 5 ---



One of my closest friends and my big in household is in town so that means chicken, cranberry, and walnut salads for lunch. 
--- 6 ---


Did you check out my reflection on Amen?


--- 7 ---


We learned lab values this week!!  I love that I can now look at a print out of ABGs, blood draw, or urine analysis and get a decent snap shot of what is going on with the patient.  



For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!


No comments:

Post a Comment