Sunday, August 10, 2014

Answer Me This (Vol.2)


Because why not do a link up on this beautiful Sunday.

1. What do you still want to do this summer?

Oh this is a hard one.  This whole summer has been a little different for me because I have taken it week by week.  Until I got my approval to test, until I took and passed my NCLEX and now waiting until I get an interview and until I get a job.  Literally I text the mom of the family I nanny at the end of one week to make sure I can watch the baby the following week.  Thankfully she understands that finding a real job has to be my priority.  I haven't had any idea how long my summer at home will be.  It could be over next week or I could still be home until September.  Because of all this I don't really have anything I still want to do except keep spending as much time in the good weather as possible and lapping up the quality time with those at home, especially my goddaughter and her brothers.

2. What is your favorite kind of pie?

My favorite kind of pie is a warm apple or berry pie with a scoop of ice cream.  Yum.

3. How much sleep do you need each day?  How much do you get?

I can survive just fine on 5 hours of sleep but do the best when I get more like 7 or 8.  Being the single lady that I am I enjoy being able to get as much sleep as I want so I do normally get between 7 and 8 hours of sleep a night currently.  I don't take this for granted because I now Lord willing one day it will be less in my control.

4.  Do you prefer to swim in a pool, lake, river or ocean?

Naples, Fl.  Take me back.
If I am actually submerged in the water swimming I prefer to be in a pool but I would much rather wade into and sit besides an ocean any day.

5.  Do you know any poems by heart?

No, I have never been a fan of poetry.  

6.  Do you use the public library?

Not library books but books non the less.
Yes.  I do sometimes take actually books out of the brick and morter library but more often than not I check digital books out of the library on my phone.  I have raved about it before but I love being able to check out books whenever or wherever I want and being able to have them with me all the time.

 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment