Thursday, January 9, 2014

That Harmonium Project Again.

From the indigogo page

Remember when I talked about the Harmonium Project and the Audrey Assad concert?  Guys I cannot say enough how great this project is and how much hope it is and can bring to the city of Steubenville.  Rather than saying anything I am going to direct you over to their fundraising page and tell you to watch their video. The video is so well done (I am sure one of my household brothers made it so I am a little biased but still) and just makes you want to go out a do something great.  So go watch the video.  Especially if you are a Franciscan U grad reading my page, see whats going on in your old home and view the vision for all the things it can become.  And don't just take my word for it but go over and read the Bad Catholic's Marc Barnes' post about the project that all started one late summer night on his front porch.

 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment