Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I am not at the March for Life

source: reginamag.com

But I really, really wish I was.  Here at Franciscan, the University doesn't have classes so as to encourage their students to March for Life in Washington D.C.   However I am one of those unlucky students who has a night class that I don't have the option not to go to.  I really want to be in D.C. being reinvigorated to fight the culture of death and marching for the sanctity of life.  But because it is out of my control for me to not be there, I am here attending Mass, fasting, and praying for an end to abortion and for a universal recognition of the sanctity of all life.  If you are reading this from the March stay warm and thank you for taking the time to show our country that we believe life begins at conception.  I can't wait to hear your glory stories, see your pictures and know that with God's grace Roe v. Wade will be overturned.

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that we may live as we wish." -Mother Theresa 
 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment