Tuesday, October 8, 2013

NAS: Fave Recipe....for One


This topic is surprisingly a challenge for me.  Every time I think about it my mind goes blank.  You see last year I lived in a house with a kitchen and this year I moved back into the dorms with no kitchen and a full meal plan.  I think I have kind-of been blocking my love of cooking out of my mind.  As in it is kind-of hard for me to remember some of my favorite things to eat last year.  On top of that, I am not really a recipe follow kind-of gal, more like a let the recipe inspire me kind-of gal.  So my go to "mine" recipe doesn't really fall into the "for one" category but it does make great leftovers so that counts for something right.  I wouldn't even know how long it would last as leftovers because normally when I made this last year it was because enough people had begged me to.  Ok so now you just want to know the darn recipe.  My favorite recipe is.......Crock Pot Chicken Chili.  Yum, yum, yum.  You have got to try it.  Especially once the days start to get cooler it will be oh so yummy in your belly.  Please let me know if you try it and I can't wait to see all your recipes but please don't tease this dorm living girl too much.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't forget about the Make-Up Link Up hosted here @ "Here I Am"!

 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh memories...I remember life in the dorms where my cooking instrument was a Microwave. I remember learning to make a lot of...interesting.....things in the microwave. Cooking is still a challenge for me. I just see learning to cook as an on going learning process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I want your chicken chili!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken Chili sounds delicious!! Always looking for new recipes, I'll have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete