Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Busy.


There are so many things I want to write about.  I want to tell you about the Audrey Assad concert and the Harmonium Project. I want to write about working a health fair at a steel mill today in Weirton, WV and thus getting a glimpse into quintessential America.  I want to give a huge shot out to my Guardian Angel (Happy Feast Day!!) and belated Happy St. Therese Feast Day.  I want to share about things that are weighing heavy on my heart (though these will never be shared on this out in the open blog.) And this beautiful weather-who doesn't want to write about this? But instead I will keep chugging away at this care plan and studying about AIDS.  In the mean time can you please participate and promote the Make-Up Link Up?


 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment