Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Five Favorites: App Edition

I am cleaning out my draft folder so get ready for a few random posts.  


Confession:  Hi my name is Natalie, I am a 23 year old college student and I freak out a little if I don't have my phone with me for any length of time.

Typical. So my five favorites this week are my Five Favorite I-Phone Apps.

One.


Call me a hipster but one of my favorite apps is Instagram, affectionately refereed to as "the 'gram".  I can't get enough of it. 
Two.




The Nike + app. I really like knowing how many miles I have run and how fast.  Now if only I could run more miles faster.  
Three.

Bloglovin'.  I hate that I can't seem to leave comments through my iphone but I like that I can read blogs anywhere anytime in such an easy to read format.  

Four.




TMI ALERT.  Another favorite is the MyFertilityMD app.  I actually paid nearly $10 for this app but it was so worth it.  It is a very professional app that allows you to chart your cycles using the Creighton Model.  It has great resources including Ask the Doctor options and informational videos and FAQs.
  
Five. 

What kind of young adult would I be if I didn't mention Snapchat?  Why is it so great to send pictures to all your friends that can only be viewed for 10 seconds?  Who knows all I know is it makes the top 5 list. 

Honorable Mentions:
Overdrive
Facebook 
Lippincott's Review for NCLEX





1 comment:

  1. love this. I would say most of these make my top list as well! Except the fertility and bloglovin. I dont have either of those. And I like your honorable mentions. :)

    ReplyDelete