Monday, September 2, 2013

WIWS (Vol. 18)

U

This weekend was the craziest of crazy weekends.  They keep opening weekend at Franciscan jam packed with activities.  Friday was Household Life Mass, Saturday morning Household Olympics, Saturday night FOP and my household, Regina Angelorum, sponosered a End of Summer Greenout Beach Bash.  

It was my first time competing in the Olympics and it was great to be outside all day sweating like crazy putting all your heart into crab soccer, 9 legged races and milking fake cows.  It  made it all the sweeter that one of our four teams won first place for women's.

Our dance was a ragging success.  


Now onto Sunday.  Mass in the morning off campus, met my family at Ikea for a visit and came back to campus for a BBQ and Rugby Rukus.  I know you all came here for the blow by blow of my weekend but I thought hey why not also throw my mirror selfies into the mix for fun.  



What did I wear Sunday?
Dress: crazy clearance at Kohl's
Belt: Goodwil
Shoes: Payless
Sweater:  Cardigan already removed before the picture was taken but in case you were worried pink from The Limited. 

And did you notice? I went crazy and curled my hair.  It was the first time I did it with a wand and I really liked the way it turned out.  You will defiantly be seeing that again.  

2 comments:

  1. You look darling! And I love the blog. My husband proposed to me at Franciscan U. before the Blessed Sacrament almost 20 years ago. We married when I was 21... if I close my eyes, I can see it all again. :)

    ReplyDelete