Monday, August 19, 2013

Wedding 7/20: Jesse and MaryClaire

I don't know where to even begin telling you about this wedding.  To see one of my closest friends marry such a great guy was an incredible blessing.

The ceremony was a complete inspiration.  To see two people vow to love each other for better or for worse and mean it is nothing short of awesome.  The reception was a blast with everyone dancing. (ok I may be exagerating when I say everyone because there was about 8 people + my bo.r.ing parents not dancing but still).  It was an incredible blessing to be asked to join in their special day as a bridesmaid.

Sent to the groom before the ceremony.



His response couldn't have been more perfect.



Some professional pictures that start to do the wedding justice.

One of my favorite pictures of the bride and groom.



Yeap she was pretty darn stunning as a bride.


Taking advantage of the cute factor of the bride's youngest brother (she is the oldest of 8)


One of my favorite ones of just the girls.


Ok, ok you might want to see some of the whole wedding party too. 


And here is a few fun iphone photos I took that day. 

One of her sister and I.


The maid of honor, one of my best friends, and myself.


The bride and I.


The excitement was just too much for her youngest brother and he crashed before the night was over.


The whole was beautiful and now get to watch one of my best friends bloom as a wife.

 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png





1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! :) And I just love those bridesmaid dresses. :) I love the whole same-color-but-different-style look.

    Also... TAG! http://jumpinginpuddlesisfun.blogspot.com/2013/08/serious-randomness-and-tag.html :)

    ReplyDelete