Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

round button chicken
~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~ 
Happy Feast of the Assumption of Mary.  Isn't it great to be Catholic and have so many feast days to celebrate?!  St. Maximillion Kolbe yesterday and Our Lady of the Assumption today.  I am off to put on some blue and head down to Little Italy to celebrate.  Here are some pictures from the past week or two.  
{pretty}

There is a beauty to fresh fruit.  I have been loving blueberries and peaches together this week.

{happy}
How can you not be happy about finishing your first 5k!

{funny}
I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before.  I am just glad I thought of it before I have some little ones of my own.  I can't even take credit for this, I was just going to take him out in his Bumbo it was his sister that suggested the walker.  Genius.  He was so content in his walker watching his brother and some of the neighborhood kids play wiffle ball while he played with his toys and drooled another bib to soaking.  But isn't their just something so funny about a babe in a hat in a walker in the driveway.  You should have seen his grinning face. 

{real}
This is real life right here.  (Sorry for the awkward screen shot.)



 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first 5K! That's an accomplishment to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful accomplishment. Congratulations!! YOU DID IT!!

    ReplyDelete