Friday, August 23, 2013

7QT (Vol.17)






I added two more books to my "13 books in '13" post but didn't write a separate review post because the books weren't good enough to warrant a separate post.  One book left to meet my goal!


I am actually almost almost done with another book, My Life with the Saints.  Check out this awesome quote about Our Lady of the Annunciation.



Did you see my post about the wedding I was in? Yeah I am really missing that time with some of my best friends.


My baby brother moved to college this week.  I cant believe my younger brother is now a college student.  Now I just pray he finds his niche and doesn't get into any trouble.


This week was the last week of my summer break and thus the last week of work.  Yeap I am going to miss these daily snuggles.


Being the last day of the last week I feel so much pressure to enjoy every moment (ironic right-pressure to enjoy).  This morning I am spending some time on the old blog and sipping coffee.  I also NEED to pack, I move on Sunday and I have very few things organized.  Later I am going to go love on my Goddaugter and her brothers to make sure they have enough to last them until I come home for their birthday party.



This gelato is a.maz.ing and also a bit pricey.  The grocery store was having a buy one get one free sale.  I couldn't help myself.  I even went back for two more.

I know you guys are on the edge of you seat because of how exciting these 7 quick takes are.  I will try to tone it down next week and talk about things like unpacking, grass growing, and the chips in my nail polish.  Until then, Happy Friday!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!


 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

1 comment:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog. It's really lovely. And the baby snuggle pix is awesome.

    Suscipio4women
    3-2-1 Party

    ReplyDelete