Friday, August 9, 2013

7QT (Vol. 16)



I came back Sunday but I am still wishing I was enjoying CT charm and time with some of my closest friends.  I wrote a post about the trip and it would just make me oh so very happy if you delighted your eyes with the many wonderful pictures and attempt at meningful writing.


On the door step this afternoon was a box of Arbonne stuff  and I am super pumped to start trying it all.  I actually just took off the hydration mask.  I am thinking about doing reviews on some of these products.  Would anyone out there read what I thought about things like masks and face cleansers?


I kindof love birthdays so I kindof would be remiss if I didn't tell you today is the day I call my birthday.  I am kindof sad to say that I can't sing Tay Tay's "22" anymore.


Before I wrote about my fantastic trip to CT, I wrote about this new hobby of mine-running. Still so weird for me to say.


If you follow me on the 'gram (I think I am cool when I shorten instagram to "the 'gram") than you know that one of my birthday presents from my parents was new running shoes.  Soon enough I will say that I love them but for now it feels very weird to have my over pronation corrected.  Anyone else have the Saucony Progrid Mirage 3 running shoes?


16 more days until I move back to school for my 5th and final year of college.  Oy vey!



Did you notice the awesome new blog design.  I am excited to tell you all about it and the lovely Rebekah who had to put up with all my indecision.  A saint I tell you!


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy BIRTHDAY!!!!! :) I hope it's just been FAB!

    Also, SO awesome about all of your running!! I am with ya... it's still so weird that I am running too. Woot, newbie runners in it tooooogetha!

    ReplyDelete