Sunday, March 17, 2013

What I Wore Sunday (Vol. 15)

It is early in the morning and I am back in 'Merica. The trip to Haiti was incredibly blessed and I am excited to post pictures from it. It was such a joy to see God radically working this week. I know it will take weeks to unpack the trip (figuratively.....well possibly literally too.....but probably only figuratively because if you know what a bag of clothes from a mission trip to Haiti smells like you know it can be compared to toxic waste) Without further ado I show you a picture of me waiting for my flight in Fort Lauderdale to Chicago. After this only one more flight!!

And don't worry we will be going to an evening Mass somewhere once we get back to the 'ville.

Sweatshirt: household sweatshirt passed down along my lineage and worn by my sisters all over the world
yoga capris: Gabriel Brothers before this trip last year.
Unseen: MWTS: Mission Haiti green t-shirt and Chacos dirty with Haitian dust

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome trip. Thank you for going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you got to take such a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Welcome home!! So glad you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much for your prayers. This trip could have never happened without prayer warriors. I will be posting about my trip so you must come back to read and see all about it.

      Delete
  4. Ahhhhhh!!!! I've been following your blog for a while and just screamed out loud when I saw your sweatshirt! I was an angel too!!!!!! One of the first after our founders!!! Glad you had such a blessed trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sitting here with one of OUR sisters and we think this is just too great!! You will just have to keep coming back so that you can see all our on campus shenanigans. Did you notice on the right that I have all my Angel posts grouped together?

      Delete