Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thrifting.

Nothing says a Saturday in fall like a little thrifting with the roomsies.

First we stopped by a garage sale. I am such a sucker for garage sales.


Leaf platter $1.25 and a Giani Bernini cross over purse for $1

Next we went to Goodwill. I like the Goodwill in Steubenville because it is smaller than the one back home and thus less overwhelming. Here is the loot.


Don't you just love the owl detail on this belt!!


And I just love this mug, I thin it is so gorgeous!! (Sorry I can't figure out how to get it to upload flipped.)


Yellow Platter-$2
Mug-$0.50
Sweater-$4
Jeans-$7
Owl Belt- $2.99
Other Belt- $2

I love Saturday's thrifting because you are able to find unique items that are good for the environment and the bank account.

Live Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment