Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I am a Squirrel

Well I didn't actually turn into a squirrel I just feel like one due to the massive amounts of food I have saved away for winter.

This whole process started with making two batches of pasta sauce, shredding some zucchini, preppping some squash, portioning zucchini bread and bagging random leftovers and freezing it all. Well then I went home this past weekend and came back with a last batch of yummy fresh foods.


See these yummy tomatoes?! They are just asking to be put into delicious recipes.



With all this yumminess I have made or plan to make Crockpot Tomato Soup, Marinara Sauce, Stuffed Peppers/Tomatoes, Eggplant Parmesean, Balsalmic Chicken Fajitas and Breakfast Sandwiches. But don't tell my roommates that I still have more to make because this is what the door to our freezer currently looks like thanks to me.


So if you see me wandering around Steubenville with a bag or frozen food, let me in, I bear gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment