Saturday, January 10, 2015

Reads: A Look Back and A Look Forward


Another year is done including another year of books read.  This past year I began and completed 12 books.  I am not complaining.  Mind you there is a whole stack of books I have begun and have yet to finish-next year. 

I enjoy keeping track of books I have read on this blog for my own sake- to remember what I have read in the past.  However I know I enjoy seeing what other people read so I hope you enjoy my book suggestions too.  I plan on continuing to keep track of what I read on this hear bloggity and welcome any book suggestions and comments on reviews if you have read the book also.

Who knows how many books I will read this year, only time will tell.
 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment