Monday, July 21, 2014

Little Life Update

via 
Did you read the update to my little profile on the left?


Well did you?


Did you notice the big news?


That's right.  I am officially a registered nurse!  I took the NCLEX last Wednesday and discovered that I passed on Saturday (for anyone else who is a RN you know that State Board websites can be like a treasure hunt).  I am incredibly thankful that I passed and do not have to study again (or pay another $200).  I know that I did not do it on my own but through the grace poured out from tons of people praying for me.

Now onto finding a job.  At this very moment I am applying to a job that has six full time positions on the L&D unit, all of which technically require at least one year experience.  Here's to hoping I will convince them to give a new grad a chance with my exceptional  resume and cover letter and then woe them with my interviews.  Hope is good, but prayers are great *wink*wink* for the job the Lord wants me to be His hands and feet in.

 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

4 comments:

  1. YAY NATALIE!!!! Good job! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see how the job search turns out, and I'll keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Yayayayay! Praying for your job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!! :) :) :) I am soooo happy and excited for you! The Lord will provide you with a wonderful job, I just know it. Congrats again, my love! Prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! L&D will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete