Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day One

So I in no way plan to make this a weight loss, healthy eating, or juicing blog but that doesn't mean that I can't have posts here and there.  So last fall I watched the Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead movie on Netflix and it completely inspired me.  Soon after, with two friends, I did a 10-day juicing fast.  (If you don't understand why you juice watch the movie and you will understand better).  I lost over 7 pounds in 10 days and have never felt healthier.  I stayed good for a long time with what I call "fruit and veggie strong" but over time I have slipped into eating more and more carbs and sugar and along with that came pounds.  I have decided to go really strict again for at least 5 days and my mom and brother decided to join in.  My goal is to get healthy again and who doesn't want to lose some weight especially with short/skirt/bathing suit/wedding season swinging into high gear. I will defiantly be putting periodic updates on here along with weight loss.  I am sure I will also be putting some of what I will be eating on here and through instagram so follow both to take a little peak into kick starting healthier eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment