Sunday, February 3, 2013

What I Wore Sunday (Vol. 11)



Life is down right crazy.  You may ask then why I am taking the time to even think about blogging?  I am in no way trying to criticize or judge anyone but I, over the years, have come to embrace the commandment of "keep holy the Sabbath day".  Taking time on Sunday to really relax and rejuvenate can be life saving.  However, right now as I am completely overwhelmed with the amount of work that has to be done I realize how much keeping this commandment can be a great lesson in trust.  Keeping this commandment when your to do list can't all fit on one post-it note requires trusting the Lord that He will allow everything that needs to be done get done.  So here I am trusting.  Breathing. Giving God the glory.

Now on with show.

On a day full of snow down here in the 'ville I wanted a cozy outfit and I think I succeeded.



The Deets from the bottom up:
Boots:  Macy's (you have seen them before)
Tights:  Grey Sweater Tights
Skirt:  Old Navy Jersey Skirt, or around here known as missionary skirts
Shirt:  Ruffled brown patterened from something like freshman year
Cardigan:  Liz Lange Maternity (hey I really liked it)
Belt:  Found at my parent's house, heaven only knows where it is from

Remember that one time I said I would try to not wear brown and grey together, yeah well I really can't help myself so don't expect to see any new color combo any time soon.

Come back tomorrow for Marian Monday and stories of my first Psych clinical, eek!!

Live Joy.

6 comments:

  1. Look at you dancing in the snow. I love your outfit. the boots are fabulous!! Happy dancing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss Steubie :) And your outfit is too fun; lovin' the layers, booties, and tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Natalie! You must've read my mind because I wore a belted gray sweater today, too =)

    Props to you for really taking time to rest on Sunday; that's something I struggle with too, and when I consider that you're a blogger AND a full-time student, I'm amazed! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. Challenge yourself to cut back one Sunday even if that just means not working till 2, 4, or 6, it can change you week to week life. Trust me blogging has had to be cut way back now that I am trudging through 15 credit hours. Hope you follow me and come back for more!

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh, snow. I don't see much of it around my neck o'the woods!

    Oh, and brown and grey=perfect combo!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brown and gray combo! Good luck with everything on your plate!

    ReplyDelete