Monday, August 6, 2012

Consulting God

So the other night while lying in bed I had one of those moments were you take a definite step in your faith than realize you have taken this same step 100 times for better or worse.

I remembered that we should "consult" God in every little thing we do. You see I had a lot of things on my mind. I was mulling and thinking about how to respond to a controversial topic discussion with a classmate from high school. I was debating on whether or not I should take time to do something the next day. I was getting excited about going back to school. And I remembered that in all these things I should consult God, seek His guidance, His peace, and invite Him into my celebration. He longs to be invited into our lives, we need only ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment