Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another Group of New Students Oriented

Well tonight concludes another orientation and another group of new students oriented. The returning students are filtering in and this campus is slowly bursting back to life.

Orientation always gets me excited about this school and makes me fall in love with it all over again. I love how excited people are to go here. I love how our theology professors and other professors directly involved in passing on the deposit of Faith are required to take the oath of fidelity. (If you want to read more about that look back to this post.) I love how beautiful this campus is in the summer. I love how filled with the Holy Spirit this campus is. I love how the Lord is doing great things at this school(not to say at all that He isn't doing great things other places too!) I love the smoggy air and the polluted air because it reminds you that you are home. Yes, home. When I left for college nearly three years ago I swore I would never call my college home. However, now I sit here, transferred, and most defiantly know this place is home.

So, Welcome Home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment