Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


I was so blessed to bring home a friend from school this year for Thanksgiving.  Being from Texas, going home wasn't in the cards this year for her.  I have had fun showing her around my town and we still have a few more days for shopping, Great Lakes Brewery, and maybe the Cleveland tree lighting ceremony.  

Here is what we wore for Turkey Day 


Thanksgiving is all about being thankful.  I am thankful for another year at Franciscan, my parents who keep me laughing, my household sisters, being able to in a very real way be the hands and feet of Christ caring for my patients, and for the Lord always drawing me to deeper intamicy with Him.  I am excited for another year of blessings which God willing will include college graduation and a big kid job.  Also, I have come to honestly be thankful for the community on this here bloggity-especially those who comment and the NAS ladies.  

Make sure to come back on Sunday.  I will be introducing an Advent series I am really excited about called "Purposefully Waiting". Start thinking about the ways you can deliberately live Advent this year.  

1 comment: