Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pinterest Challange Week 4

Another week, another gem discovered. You can find the inspiration for this here.


Now of course I didn't follow it exactly-no sweet potatoes (one of the few foods I really don't like), tomatoes, or garlic cloves. Instead I did use garlic powder and fresh basil. I also cut up the baby carrots so that everything was uniform in size. And I forgot to dust with parmesan but did add some walnuts for taste and good fat.


Not only was this a great way to use up alot of the vegtables my parents had brought me down from the garden, but also a great way to eat a large variety of veggies in one sitting.


It ended up tasting even better than I thought and I have already made it again. Defiantly another recipe winner.

Live joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment