Monday, October 22, 2012

Indian Summer Daybook

Sorry, no pictures for this post.

Around campus...

Sun, sun, sun. Apparently we are having an Indian summer so the sun is shining, the temps are rising, and the flips are floping. And what happens when the temps rise on the campus of Franciscan, the frisbees and skirts multiply.

I am thankful for...

That it is a requirement for me to spend 7 hours a week in a newborn nursery. I know tough life I live. :)

I am thinking about...

My OB test tomorrow, eeek!

My goals for the week....

Get a 90 or higher on my OB test.

At school....

After I take this test tomorrow morning I have a little bit of a breather just in time for household retreat and fall break. I can't wait!

From the kitchen...

I have got some cabbage so planning some cabbage and noodles and lazy man's stuffed cabbage.

I am creating....

Study tools, study tools, and more study tools.

I am working on...

Well once this test is done, mini care plans.

Clicking around...

I think Christmas shopping is about to begin :)

I am praying...

Prayers of thanksgiving. There is a mom of 9 at our parish who was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer during the 9th pregnancy. They stalled on treating it until the little baby boy could be born this past May. Once born, they began to aggressively treat the cancer with the prognosis of "she needs a miracle" and abundant prayers accordingly prayed. Well, with tears in his eyes this past Sunday, our pastor announced that she went in for scans this week and they were clear. Well our God is no doubt a God of miracles!!


A few plans for the rest of the week...

OB test, chiropractor, Peds clinical, shopping for food for retreat, retreat...

I am hoping...

I can stay focused and rock this test!

I am pondering these words....

"Be Not Afraid."

I figured appropriate on JP2's feast day.

Live joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment