Saturday, December 20, 2014

Chatty Blog

I am currently sitting in the nursery of the twin boys I nanny three days a week and just wanted to do a little chatty blog to say hi.  Apparently this blog doesn't fit really well in my current life as evidenced by lack of posts but I am not ready to give it up yet, I still tremendesly value the community especially the people who comment on my posts and start a dialogue with me.  I just have to figure out what this blog's place is in my new life.  

I do want to say I have plans to review my goals for 2014 and do a little tweaking for 2015.  I am in desperate need of updating my book list.  I also want to announce my word for 2015 and look back a little bit at my word for 2014. A bitty apartment tour is also a must.  Beyond that please please comment below and let me know anything else you are dying to know about my life, my job, my faith anything and I would love to answer you.  

Please don't hesitate to comment and bear with me while I find my blog stride.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm still here!! We all have times when our blog gets the backseat. It's ok! Whenever you post, I'll be ready! :)

    Prayers for you my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fabulous, though, that life is such a grand adventure you have to wait to tell us all about it? I love the little snippets, and would enjoy hearing about both your jobs (I think? OB nurse & nannying) when you have time! Maybe comparing what you expected to how it has been, and how the move has gone too! How do you like your new area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreeing with Jen and Laura!! :D I especially would love to hear some highlights of your nursing job... maybe a day in the life? And an apt tour sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete