Sunday, May 4, 2014

This and That

So I really wanted to post a 7QT with random things that have been floating around my head lately just waiting to hit this here bloggity but my computer is on the fritz (it lasted until school was over so I can't complain) and couldn't write a post on Friday so instead I present to you random ramblings of this and that in no pattern or order and maybe if your lucky I will throw a picture in for good measure.

Did you read that up there....."until school was over"?  Yeap, I AM DONE WITH NURSING SCHOOL.  Wait let me say that one more time I AM DONE WITH NURSING SCHOOL.  I started crying when I called my mom to tell her the good news because you have no idea how many times I literally didn't think I was ever going to finish. And when I say literally I mean I didn't get into the program the first year I applied and I failed a class.  I took my last final on Saturday morning and I know I have achieved something huge.  I am going to relish in this achievement before I start super freaking out about NCLEX, a job and such.

So when I got back from Florida over a month ago I was washing my swimsuit and I realized I was in serious need of a new one.  Any suggestions on good quality swimsuits?  I like to wear a tankini top and skirted bottom and preferably a little bit of oomph in the bust area.  I am not really liking any of them off Land's End and need help.

On that note, anyone want to tell me what brand of tablet they have and how they like it.  Since this computer is limping along and eventually going to utterly collapse I am thinking about just getting tablet for now.  Right now I am still debating I-Pad v. PC, like maybe a surface.  I am kindof leaning towards the I-Pad at this point though.

Also in really exciting news, I have an apartment I can move into once I get a job.  Lord willing (aka when I get a job in Pittsburgh) I will be living with my lovely household sister, Maggie who blogs @ the pursuit of happiness.  She moved in today and once I get a job I can start paying rent and move in too.

And what would a post be without a shout out to the newly cananized Saint Pope John Paul II.  This is one that should be celebrated for a long, long time.



Well that's all folks.

 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on being done. What an accomplishment! A friend showed me L. L. Bean's swim dresses recently, and I was smitten. Not sure if you'd find them what you're looking for: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/58640?page=empire-swimwear-swim-dress-print

    Can't wait to see where God leads you with a job, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Congrats on your accomplishment!!!
    Have you considered a one-piece suit? I've had this cut from Land's End for several years; I just order a new one every couple of years, and it is my absolute favorite. It supports and covers the bosoms, is super flattering on the tummy, and has a teensy 20s-style skirt. Hope you find something you like!
    http://www.landsend.com/products/womens-tunic-one-piece-slender-suit/id_4235

    ReplyDelete