Monday, December 30, 2013

Books of 2013 and a Look to 2014.

So I made my goal and read 13 books in 2013.  It probably wouldn't have happened if this summer I didn't nanny for a nap alot infant.  Honestly I don't know how some of you busy moms are able to be such vivacious readers. Well I do know how, you make it a priority, but I digress. Anyway I just wanted to get excited one more time for my 13 books in 2013 and look to the future.


I don't really have a set goal for 2014 except a lame goal of 14 books.  However I do really like keeping track of books on this here bloggity both to review great things I read but also to keep track of titles I have read for my own sake.  So once again I will be making a 2014 book list. Besides I have no idea what reading will look like in a real 40 hour a week nursing job starting this year.

Happy Reading in 2014.
 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment