Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Year of Faith



So as most Sunday Church-goers who are listening know the Year of Faith has just begun. So I have to admit, I really didn't do anything to prepare for the year to start and haven't really done anything since. I pray this year will will be a one filled with renewal. If you have read my previous post you know that I believe strongly that we need to pray for radical conversion in our nation. I don't think this only applies to non-believers but also begging Our Lady to intercede for lukewarm wayward "Catholics" to be brought into the fullness of the Truth. Thus I realize how necessary it is for me to embrace the Year of Faith, open up my Catechism, and pray the Apostles Creed so that I may come to know, love and serve Christ and His Church more fully and in turn hopefully live a life joyfully that draws others to Christ. Join me as we continue to dive into a year of faith.

Live joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment