Monday, October 15, 2012

Another daybook....

Around campus...

Another beautiful fall day. The sun is shining, the leaves are crunching, and a crisp breeze is blowing through.



I am thankful for...
Roomie piercing adventures. Last night my roommate and I went to get her doubles done and my cartilage. Ahh I can't believe I finally worked up the courage to get it done.



My goals....

To study for my tests at the end of this week and the beginning of the next. I.can.do.this.

At school....

Midterms are making everyone crazy.

From the kitchen...

Mel is at the moment making us skinny pancakes. Mmmm how good they will taste with some homemade applesauce spread on them.



I am wearing....
A jersey navy maxi dress borrowed from a friend with a green cardigan also borrowed from a friend.



I am working on...
blogs, duh.

Clicking around...

Uploading lots and lots of pictures to facebook.

I am reading...

Nothing but the textbook and notes.

I am praying for...

A dear friend's sister who is on the fence for needing inpatient treatment for an eating disorder and for a beloved priest who is on his way to Lourdes with the North American Lourdes Volunteers.

I am thinking about...

My own blessed 24 hours spent in Lourdes.










A few plans for the rest of the week...

My clinicals have switched. OB Monday morning and Peds Wednesday evening. And alos, going home next weekend, maybe.

I am hoping...

I can stay focused this week, make Mass a priority throughout the week, and continue to soak up the many great things about autumn.

I am pondering these words....

From a homily on Thursday...
On the Miraculous Medal rays shoot out from Mary's hands, which Our Lady told Catherine, "... symbolize the graces I shed upon those who ask for them." However the rays that don't touch the earth signify the graces that Our Lady has for us that we don't ask for. So each day ask Our Lady to give you all the graces she desires for us that day.
Live joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment