Sunday, June 28, 2015

Answer Me This


1. How long have you lived in your current home?

Since this past Palm Sunday.  It may seem weird that I know the exact day but it isn't so weird when it was a significant liturgical day.  And we have been loving it every minute since that day. 

2. How do you find out about news and current events?

So I wish I could sound like an educated person and say the Pittsburgh Post Gazette, CNN.com, or Fox News but to be honest whatever I catch on the radio during my 10 minute commute or what is significant enough for people to talk about it.  Or to be super duper embarrassingly honest-Facebook. There I said it.  Sometimes I learn about significant world events because people feel the need to write a status about said event or post a link.  

3. Would you be able to make change for a twenty right now? For a dollar?

Uhm fat chance.  Don't tell Dave Ramsey I said that.  

4. What's the craziest food you've ever eaten?

I think alligator.  My family was at Gator Land in Florida and I thought their chicken nuggets were called Gator nuggets just to be cute.  Nope they were alligator meat.  

5. Which of the commonly removed parts have you had removed? (tonsils, wisdom teeth, appendix, etc.)

I had my wisdom teeth removed in high school and I pretty much don't remember the whole day, that is how out of it I was.  Doctors would probably have suggested I get my tonsils out when I used to have tonsillitis a few times a year but I always went to urgent cares or the university clinic conveniently so that my PCP didn't pick up on just how often I was getting it.
 
6. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV? 

In general, I don't have enough focus to watch sports but if I had to I would say Olympic figure skating, swimming, diving, or gymnastics or basketball.  But I am from Cleveland and basketball is a sensitive subject right now #allin #clevelandpride

 photo handmaidsignature_zps78343ea1.png

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing this update, Natalie! And oh my, I hear lots of news from Facebook too. I've thought about it, but my problem is that I don't trust any one news source enough to just go to them. Not sure how I could remedy that problem since I don't want to spend a really long time checking multiple sources...that's an interesting topic to think about!

    And that's pretty funny about the alligator nuggets. Did they taste weird?

    ReplyDelete